New Lid for the Savage

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grgbulldog

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
The stocker was falling apart. Here's the solution.

photo7.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo6.jpg

Its missing the bird DOO on the window and the rag in the gas cap:D

Going for the Bumblebee look? Here's mine:

DSC00015.jpg

nice color combo, great job!

Its amazing what a little plastic, paint, and tire shine can do.

photo8.jpg

Mmmm I like that gen of the f100s. I used to have a 1953 ford f100 panel wagon that was fully tricked out, dropped to the ground with a 351 windsor in her. I loved that truck until a van that ran a red light loved my front end to death...

Never know what an accident is until you fly through the windshield near missing ejecting into the engine compartment...

Oh btw she looks fantastic!

Glad you're still with us, HPI-.

That's a real good looking rig, but I think I see some dust on the inside of the wheel rim. Front right. Take care of that, will you?

That's crazy. Yeah mines not dropped though. And it will also be very hard to get ejected through the windshield. It would definitely be an interesting experience though.

---------- Post added at 5:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:22 PM ----------

Glad you're still with us, HPI-.

That's a real good looking rig, but I think I see some dust on the inside of the wheel rim. Front right. Take care of that, will you?

Haha. All I did was take some matte black and spray it directly on the Tim dirt and all.

I sold the savage a few years ago, but kept the body. It's just been sitting ever since, until now. I fitted it to the sc10. Tires and rims are on the way. I thought about cutting the rear fenders totally off, but I feel the fenders on this era truck are a huge part of the look, so I left as much as I could.
17978.jpeg

Back