NEW!!! Esc for crawling have you seen or heard about it???? Check it out

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STONER RC

BUILD it, SEND it, BASH it, FIX it, REPEAT
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
  6. Boating
New ESC for CRAWLERS. GAME CHANGER???
Well just got this notification from Joe @Exocaged Rc. He does awesome reviews. And here's another one. This esc seems to be quite the esc. With all the features and program abilities. It's the
ISDT 70a esc on Amazon for $25-26... going to grab one and try it out. For that price you can't beat it.. CHECK IT OUT.....

Never heard of it bud but I have had great luck with cheap amazon components. Lets us know how she works.

Never heard of it bud but I have had great luck with cheap amazon components. Lets us know how she works.
Did you watch the review by Joe from Exocaged rc? It seems like it will be a good esc. I'm very cautious but at $25. What can you loose really. It's for $35 and can have it tomorrow or Monday I believe

I haven't yet but I'm sure I will soon because I pretty much watch all of his videos. I agree with you, he does some awesome reviews and doesn't waste our time.

No not at all gets rite on the table. Then out to the play ground.. I'm very jealous of his back yard. He has it all from crawling to bashing jumps. And finally got his track set up

ISDT makes some of the best chargers out there, so I don't think quality will be an issue. Not that chargers and ESC's have much in common, but if ISDT is wanting to venture into RC electronics, I welcome them 😉

Looks like it has nice features for the price.
Yes sir it does. The brake hold is crazy good and quiet as all hell...see how sensitive it was crazy. Looked like Joe could have blew on the throttle and it would have went... for $25 and have it a week or 35 have it next day. You really can't beat it.. thinking might have to grab one for the TRX4 build. And the Bluetooth feature is nice as long as you have signal😉👍

That guy has a great YT channel. No nonsense and to the point with great action! I’m a recent subscriber 👍🏻
Yea Joe does some great reviews and good content. Has the best backyard of all time.

Back