New CEN truck released Nemesis 7.7

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just put $ down on 1 last night, will be in early next week. Let u know what its like.
hopefully its worth the 6 bills.

Is it me,or does the new cen look a lot like a savage?

They have been delayed a week from what 2 sources told me - should be next week

just got the call from my LHS, Nemesis was delivered today!!! Will be leaving early from work to go pick it up. wont have anytime this week to break it in, the weather here in PA really sucks,today. Also I'm in the middle of a move, so my time is very limited @ this point. Probably wont get to run it for atleast 1 week or so. SO I guess it will sit in the basement for a while, till i can get time.
Anyway Ill post tommorrow to give my first impressions.

LOL I just got an email saying the same - funny funny
They are a shipping!

Picked up the beast last night, my first impression is DAMN, this thing is freakn huge. Overall seems to be well thought out. Its lighter than I thought it would be, doesn't feel like 15lbs. The only thing that I could see that I didnt like was the fact that there is a tight spot in the gear mesh, probably just need to adj. the engine position. The suspension seems seems pretty nimble. I like how easy its gonna be to adj. the 2 speed, its right out in the open. The Airtronics 3 channel radio is nice, the reciever is very small & leaves plenty of room for a 5 cell hump pack, althought if you turn the truck upside down there is a seperate box for the batterys. 2- 144 oz. servos. steel drive shafts& cvd's. It also came with a fail safe. I havent really got to far into everything, but I like the fact that there are no phillips head screws anywhere, atleast not on any of the major parts & pcs. The stock body has a really decent paint job for an RTR. The tires look like they will hook on on my local track. Guess thats about it for now. When I get a chance to run the break in process, & get it out on the track, Ill post somemore.

A review would be great keep us posted :cheers:

So this one is running a .76?!?!?! Thats awesome.... I want a vid and full review by the new owner of one of these!!!!

NO.......its a .46 / 5hp powerplant same as the Genesis..the 7.7 is the cc's, ya know like the Savage 4.6...thats the CC's, its really a .28 motor.

Basically the Nemesis is the RACE version of the Genesis..thats all.

Scott

action6.jpg

heres 2 pics of my new Nemesis. Sorry can't coment to much on it just yet.
The weather in PA really sucks right now, will break in soon.

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 127
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 128
rcnitro, i feel for ya man, weather sucks here in Ohio too.
I'm wishing for an EARLY spring..hey i can dream can't i...hehehe.

Scott

found some alum. hopups from new era. Arms,head, tank protector, shock bodies,etc. I was thinking of a new body as well, something these lines.

LMK what you think.

OPPPS grabbed the same image twice heres the last one.

Attachments

• 240-pic4.jpg
    240-pic4.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 144
  • 31102004_2.jpg
    31102004_2.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 131
  • 240-pic4.jpg
    240-pic4.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 145
If you want any Titanium parts for your ride, check here:
http://www.hcrracing.com/

If the Genesis & Nemesis are the same chassis, suspension, ect. they these will work .

Scott

finally had some decent weather the day before x-mas. so far I've got 4 tanks through my nemesis. the first 3 tanks were you're standard stuff, the 4th however i jabbed the throttle a little more, wow what a power house!! mind you ididnt give it WOT, not even close. i watched the temp very close, heat cycled like you should. probably 4 more tanks before i ll lean it out to make power. but of course the weather has taken a turn for the worse, not sure when the next 4 tanks will flow. the only thing that i can complain about is the stock streering sevo is really weak! will be ordering a jr z8800t to replace the stocker. on the plus side the servo for T&B will stop this 15lb beast on a dime, probably to much stopping power , need to adjust. can't wait to finish the break in, i may not need to upgrade the steering servo, cause the front wheels arent going to be on the ground to often LOL. try to post a few more pics after breakin is complete, maybe some air shots. if anyone out there has a nemesis, LMK what types of things to look for, as far a breakage,
parts to stock,etc.

I just got a new Genisis, i would like to hear from someone who has both trucks. How much are they differnt.

......................................................................................

Last edited:
Back