New body

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Draggo42684

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I'm thinking about getting a new body for my Jato and I need some advice on whats a good beginner airbrush kit or should I just go with rattle cans?

never have just want something with a custom look. I'm sure I can practice with one and learn, just trying to get a recommendation on a good beginner's airbrush kit. Are they all similar?

never have just want something with a custom look. I'm sure I can practice with one and learn, just trying to get a recommendation on a good beginner's airbrush kit. Are they all similar?

I had never airbrushed either but picked up an Iwata Revolution CR last month. It's not super expensive and so far has been pretty easy to pick up and get the hang of. You can do custom looks with rattle cans and smart masking though so it's up to you which way to go.

As far as recommendations, Lessen, NCNitro, or the other experienced dudes would have better info.