New Body

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by SkyMaxx
El Pirata is just jealous 'cause he can't afford a nice SUV...he drives a beat to heck Cherokee Sport...
Yeah but I'm the one grinning when I slide sideways into a tree rather than the person who only drives on the road and gets into a fender bender.

Grining when you crash your T, grinning when you crash your Jeep, your like a chesire cat. ;) Keep grining, it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Originally posted by NCNitro
Grining when you crash your T, grinning when you crash your Jeep, your like a chesire cat. ;) Keep grining, it makes people wonder what you are up to.
This is probably true. Just because you broke your new toy doing what you bought your toy for is no reason to lose your smile.

Originally posted by matts6887

OMG........I can't believe u even went there sky....oooo man;; hey Elpirata; I can't believe u would sit there and let him dogg ya; LOL ;)
I already let him know. Beside a the only thing Grand about a Grand Cherokee is the Price!

I leave you alone for a couple of minutes El and you gotta go downtown on me...I've taken the Grand offroad...I just like to avoid sliding sideways into the trees; kinda scares the kids. The object of offroad is to go over or around the terrain, not let it kick your arse....:D

Are you two married??? LOL!

j/k!

:D

Drive it, slam it, bash it, flip it, roll it, figure out whats wrong and shell out the loot and fix it ;)

Just a little friendly rivalry...keeps things interesting.

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
I leave you alone for a couple of minutes El and you gotta go downtown on me...I've taken the Grand offroad...I just like to avoid sliding sideways into the trees; kinda scares the kids. The object of offroad is to go over or around the terrain, not let it kick your arse....:D
Getting beat and stuck is part of true off roading. Let me guess you had yours in 4wd when you pulled into the gravel area where we bashed yesterday.

How'd you know? ;)

I didn't think you would notice...:D

Actually the one and only time I've taken that thing off road was at my housing develpment while it was still under construction...lots of piles of dirt, ditches, the kind of stuff earth movers create for you....at any rate, the Grand handled it okay, but it isn't really designed for off road (despite its 4x4 capabilities and Jeep name). We'll just say that the stiff onroad suspension made for a really bumpy ride, and the wife said un-uh...not doing that again....she didn't have nearly as much fun as we had hoped to.

So does my Envoy XL qualify for offroad? Hehehehe

You should see where its been. I liked my Jimmy a lot too since it was a little smaller and easier handling. This thing is like a tank. Possibly getting a new JJeep this week. Ill keep you all posted. We start looking today.

I'm getting a 96 wrangler with 36 in tires w/ beadlocks and 6 in lifft kit in a few years, jus gotta get my licence. too bad she is a auto trany. i love a cherokee and the rangler, they both look sick with big tires, and are true oofraders