New Armma Granite brushless 3s reverse issue

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foxinthecity

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello

I’ve recently bought the Granite. I’m experiencing intermittent reverse not working. I understand that you can’t just slam it into reverse and need to break (go to neutral) then reverse. But even after letting the car rest for 5 or 10 seconds the reverse just decides not to work at all. Other times it seems to work as expected. It’s ruining my enjoyment of the car. I doubt it’s anything damaged as the car has been doing this since it’s first run. Any suggestions what I can do (as a newbie) to try and fix the issue? Possibly a controller / connection to esc issue? Should I factory rest the esc? If so can you tell me how to do it. Or is there something else I can try? Plesse
Explain to me in non-technical terms as I new to the hobby, my first brushless. This Granite comes with the Spektrum controller. Thank you.

Can you tell me how to do it. Or perhaps share a link to a YouTube video? and I’ll give it a go. Thank you.

So since writing suddenly the car is now screeching and not moving. I see the piece running through the middle through if the car is struggling to spin :/ car is pretty much new. Very upsetting. I’ll take it to the Rc shop to see if they know what’s going on. Assume this is an issue beyond recalibration? :(