New 3.3 motor and pull start conversion, Help!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No i got a arms bc i broke mine on the revo. I got rpm blue arms. An how do i get the crank out of the motor? I've tried and can't get it

Remove the sleeve, then the piston and the crank will slide out (you would have to remove the flywheel also if attached)

How do i get the piston and sleeve out when the con rod is on the crank?

take the head off. i usually use a cable tie for this. put the cable tie in the exhaust port (do this while the flywheel is still on if you can) turn the flywheel to push the piston up and it will force the sleeve up. it will only go up a bit as the cable tie is stopping it going further. so now turn it back, you might have to push the sleeve back down a bit to get the cable tie out. then pull the sleeve out straight and make sure it doesn't get pulled on a funny angle. once the sleeve is out, turn the crank till piston is at top. then pull it off the pin. once the piston and sleeve is out, take the flywheel off and the crank comes out the back of the motor.