Nerds of the world, rejoice!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now there is hope for you to have a girlfriend!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,368282,00.html

Umm, yeah. I'm literally speechless. But I have one question. I quote from the site: "She's very lovable and though she's not a human, she can act like a real girlfriend." Does this mean they are are programing PMS and headaches right before bedtime? If so, I really dont see the purpose of spending $175 on something that I already have!

Umm, yeah. I'm literally speechless. But I have one question. I quote from the site: "She's very lovable and though she's not a human, she can act like a real girlfriend." Does this mean they are are programing PMS and headaches right before bedtime? If so, I really dont see the purpose of spending $175 on something that I already have!

ROFL!! Not only that, but I don't see any 'recepticals' and if I was a lonley man, that's one major requirement I'd have for any type of 'girlfriend'. Call me a pig, but I'm just being honest.

What a waste. If you like kissing white PVC plastic, you might as well hang out in the basement and hug your sewer pipes.

That's it I'm blowing up my GF.....I need som TLC. :LoL:

Ahhh those crazy Japs :)

Women must be either really hard to pull or really bastardly to live with in Japan!

Google Real Doll!!

I gots me one in the closet!!!!!

What a waste. If you like kissing white PVC plastic, you might as well hang out in the basement and hug your sewer pipes.

... And this is a bad thing....? I find it helps their crappy mood if I give them a hug every now and again.

That's it I'm blowing up my GF.....I need som TLC. :LoL:

hmm. so you're going to blow your gf... and thats gunna get you tender loving care? I just don't get the world anymore.

Back