Needle settings .21 force engine

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darwrt1969

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Does anyone no the stock settings for a .21 force engine please

Thanks for that information

Does anyone no the stock settings for a .21 force engine please

That really varies depending on your fuel.
but on average I think you’d open up your main Needle around 2/3 turns and your Low speed needle (Side) needle Usually stays Flush , I’d always go richer to start off and Lean as Necessary .

That really varies depending on your fuel.
but on average I think you’d open up your main Needle around 2/3 turns and your Low speed needle (Side) needle Usually stays Flush , I’d always go richer to start off and Lean as Necessary .
stock as in STANDARD (factory) needle settings do not depend on any fuel used... lol
They depend on nothing but the manufacturer's engine design.

stock as in STANDARD (factory) needle settings do not depend on any fuel used... lol
They depend on nothing but the manufacturer's engine design.
No, that's not necessarily true @Deku . The engine's manual will recommend a fuel with a certain percentage of nitro and oil. That's what the stock needle settings are based on. For example, i am breaking in a new Dynamite .21. Needle settings are 3-1/2 out on the HSN and 1-11/2 on the LSN. However, I'm running 30% and even these settings, factory settings, are a bit too lean given the higher %, so I'm running closer to 5 turns out on the HSN.