Need'ed a part wile on Vaction in Delaware

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grave

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I was in Delaware on Vaction with my parents & our RV Club @ a campground in Rohebeth Beach Del... So I decided to bring along my Losi XXX SCT & paddle tires a friend back home lent me for the trip. Well to find out I have forgotten a plug I need'ed to charge up my lipo I had a RX plug on the charger because I charged up an RX pack on my nitro T-MAXX back home... Well needless to say I couldent charge up my battery so I inquired with the campground staff if there is any R/C hobby shops in the area & the girls in the office says yea thers one about 20min away. Gives me the HS # and I call he guy says he sell's traxxas stuff awesome I said so me & my mom jump in the truck travel 20 min to the place & right away I thought to myself this guy ant going to have what I need trains & plastic models lined just about every inch of the shop.. So I explain to the guy & actually show him my charger & the type of plug i need I even showed him the excat plug from traxxas's catalog he had on the counter. The guy goes back into a back room and pull out all kinds of connections I digged through the box for about 10 min's & said to the guy NAA you dont got what I need I asked hime where's your r/c car & truck section he said back wall.. I go there & was like ARE YOU KINDDING ME 3 TRAXXAS RTR's Rustler / Stampede "grave digger edition" / Bandit I said to the guy you stock or sell any part's he said NO it would be to costly for him & only sell's the RTR's because in the box it comes with battery & charger "i thought to myself no poop buddy" so i told the guy thanks & left... being pissed off I can't run my RIG for 6 days on vaction my mom said to me next time you will make shure you have everything packed you need to run your truck before we leave... has this happend to anyone else

Oh sure plenty of times. My LHS that is now no more, used to never have what I needed but everything else it seemed lol. Thats why I started stocking up on spares off line and always carry spares with me when I'm going some where besided home to run my rc.
They only like to stock the fancy stuff and the blink, alum upgrades, cool tires, lids and such, but not the little stuff that you really need. . .I'm sure thats why they went out of business, atleast part of the reason. We all can't have an Amainhobbies in town lol.

Back