Need some help identifying these aftermarket parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rtn9105

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I just bought this T-maxx today, the guy I bought it from didn't know to much about the truck. Can anyone tell me what kind of chassis and transmission case this is? Also the truck has sway bars on the front and rear, can anyone tell me who makes them?

Attachments

• T-maxx 1.JPG
    T-maxx 1.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 142
  • T-maxx 2.JPG
    T-maxx 2.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 134
  • T-maxx 3.JPG
    T-maxx 3.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 128
  • T-maxx 4.JPG
    T-maxx 4.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 122
I don't know where those parts came from, but nice truck!!!

If you don't mind sharing.. how much did you get it for??

I actually traded a stock Savage for it. The Savage was a nice truck but I was looking for something to use for racing this summer.

Not bad.. I really like the tranny case.. is it alum. or painted?

The tranny case is a transparent green plastic, you can actually see the gears inside the case.

oh yeah, so it is transparent. I thought it just had a cool paint job or somethin. Never seen that before. Pretty trick lookin :thumbup:

The head looks like a Crazy Nut head. The sway bars are full force sway bars. Not sure about the chassis or the trans case. I've never seen a see through trans case.

Nice truck ya got there... It looks to be a truggy chassis of some sort.. Those truggy setup are all very expensive.. The green transparent tranny case was made by a small company called Maxxmods.. They have since stopped production & closed shop.. I used to have a Blue case on my Tmaxx awhile back..
Good luck with it...

Thanks for all the info so far.
The more I look things over the more I like the truck and I think it's going to be real good on the track.

If you look really hard, it looks like stock t-maxx shocks with blue trinity springs.

The shocks are aluminum, other than that I'm not sure about brand.