Need new head for Ofna Force 25 !

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supernitro17

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Anyone know where i could get an aftermarket head, or any manufacturers of a really good head for the ofna .25 ? i was running around with the mechanic from my lhs in the parking lot and he was helping me tune it all up right, and he wheelied it over backwards and cracked the head ... so i get a new one at cost ... so he told me to find a good aftermarket one ... thanks in advance

wow, with the dropped temp , could you lean it much more ? ... I'm a little worried about doing that, because just because the temp is lower (due to the head) doesn't mean that the engine isnt too lean really ... I'm a little concerned of the good head (no pun intended

looked at those heads again ... AMAZING

With the stock head I was around 230-240. With the Nova head I couldnt get the temp above 180, so I leaned it out to around 210. Still plenty of smoke and a hell of alot more power. I am so stoked that it made that much of a difference. Best investment yet.

ok cool , so at least you still know its not running too lean . i think I'm going to order mine today .. :banana:

Go fot it dude, your gonna love it!!!!:w00t:

the S25 and Force 25 heads are interchangable aren't they?

Ya, Force .25/S-.25 and the .21BB all can use the same head

kool, thanks. I bought a Nova head for my S25 off ebay but now I'm thinking I'm just gonna buy a wasp and say to heck with the stock engine.