Need help on figuring out if my motor is broken or it isn’t connected to the escm

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peyton Longstreth

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I just bought a used Xxx-Scb Brushless Rtr,Avc:1/10 2Wd Sc Buggy and the motor does not run when I press the throttle, the steering works perfectly. The controller is a dx2e dsmr radio system, the escm is a 45-amp Tazer bl esc. Any feedback will help.

I just bought a used Xxx-Scb Brushless Rtr,Avc:1/10 2Wd Sc Buggy and the motor does not run when I press the throttle, the steering works perfectly. The controller is a dx2e dsmr radio system, the escm is a 45-amp Tazer bl esc. Any feedback will help.
My ideas since I just had super issues with my Spektrum receiver and radio, double check Throttle port and try all weird stuff for calibration. Yes, I am a newb, but it took me like 2h to figure out till it finally worked. Steering worked 80% of the attempts, but Throttle would not do anything or sometimes only while steering left or right.

Edit:
Actually, I did not figure it out, it just worked at a point as it should...

Since you bought it used, a couple of thoughts. Did it come with the battery? Nimh or Lipo? Is the battery fully charged? What charger are you using? If it came with a used battery, the battery may be wore out and wont take a full charge anymore.

Back