Need help identifying RC model

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bandit188

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all, I’m reaching for help to identify the model of my childhood RC car. It’s made by Kyosho, purchased around the late 80’ to early 90’s. I’ve rebuilt my old RC for my kids but it would be nice to know the model. The body and shell (cover) are origina, the wing was replaced. The #28 is also original, I have looked everywhere it can’t seem to locate model.

Attachments

• IMG_3675.jpg
    IMG_3675.jpg
    465.7 KB · Views: 53
  • BFFA84F0-C534-45EC-8D06-4D43E8AB0299.jpeg
    BFFA84F0-C534-45EC-8D06-4D43E8AB0299.jpeg
    478.5 KB · Views: 49
Hello all, I’m reaching for help to identify the model of my childhood RC car. It’s made by Kyosho, purchased around the late 80’ to early 90’s. I’ve rebuilt my old RC for my kids but it would be nice to know the model. The body and shell (cover) are origina, the wing was replaced. The #28 is also original, I have looked everywhere it can’t seem to locate model.
Welcome to RCT bud... Wow!! That is a Kyosho Pro X. From 94' .. I'm doing a rebuild of one rite now.. I'm also building its big brother the
Kyosho Pro XRT... if you need any thing or have questions let me know.

Thank you so much, do you know a good place to get parts for that model?
You are basically going to have to search eBay, and do so often. You can save searches on ebay and be notified whenever that search sees something new. But there are likely some EU sites that still have parts here and there, if you can find them.