Need help identifying a gas boat and motor.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seagrin

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I inherited this boat and am trying to identify the model of both the boat and the engine. It's 4ft and has the letter "Z" inside. Any help would be greatly appreciated. IMG_1789.JPGIMG_0591.JPGIMG_0590.JPGIMG_9937.JPG

The engine maybe a brand called Zenoah ,I don't have a clue what size it is ,the 4 bolt head ,that usually means
that it is high performance ,or bigger than an average 23cc engine ,maybe 29cc an on up to a 32 or 36cc!

It is hard to tell just by looking at a pic ,if the size or a # is not printed on it ,then you may have to take the
head off an measure the piston size with some calipers ,the engine also could be modified with bore up ,
an special crank ,the only one that knows ,is the original owner ,or an engine builder!

Its a beautiful well done boat!....:cool:

The engine maybe a brand called Zenoah ,I don't have a clue what size it is ,the 4 bolt head ,that usually means
that it is high performance ,or bigger than an average 23cc engine ,maybe 29cc an on up to a 32 or 36cc!

It is hard to tell just by looking at a pic ,if the size or a # is not printed on it ,then you may have to take the
head off an measure the piston size with some calipers ,the engine also could be modified with bore up ,
an special crank ,the only one that knows ,is the original owner ,or an engine builder!

Thank you. I looked all over the engine but could't find any markings.

You were correct. The engine is 2 stroke 26cc Zenoah G260.