Need good advice

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willswheels

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I plan to bolt an integy 3 shoe flywheel on A OStm.21.I also am putting a robinson racing 16t clutch bell and 40t spur gear.they are alot heavier than stock and the bell has no holes in it.do u think its gonna hurt the revo and where does the waste aluminum off the shoes go with this type bell?

i would stay away from integy. get the ST racing, or m2c racing 3 shoe clutch.

I agree with staying away from the Integy clutch. Another good clutch is the Werks Racing version found here:

http://www.werksracing.com/powerclutch.html

I used the monster truck with carbon shoes on a Picco .26 and had absolutely no problems with it.

^^ those look nice, but for that price one can also consider the BUKU clutches.

Thanks for steering me in the rite direction.I'm new to this and I need all the help I can get down here in south Georgia.Yall keep smokin out there!

I'm not sure you can even fit 16/40 gearing in a revo. Seems a bit low gearing anyway for a 21TM.

As for the clutch, I'd suggest modifying the chassis a bit and installing an 1/8 scale clutch. Opens you up to many more options. Will also need a OFNA clutch kit to extend the crank enough for 1/8 scale setup.

I run a savage 3 shoe flywheel with associated alloy shoes and OFNA hardened bell on my BB revo. Had to move the trans about 1/8-1/4" forward, but is worth it to not have to deal with 1/10 scale clutches frying on me.

Back