need a little help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NitroRC4Life

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Done!

so I'm putting on my rpm rear a-arms right now and i need to get off the rear body post mount. i took out the little srew in the front of it but no matter where or how hard i pull on it the thing just doesn't want to budge a bit! whats my proablem??? plz reply quick

NEVERMIND THAT, I'm DONE WITH PUTTING ON THE A-ARMS AND HUBS!! ONCE I GOT THE STOCKS HUBS OFF IT WAS A BREEZE WITH THE HELP OF SQUIRRELOD ON YOUTUBE!!!

Last edited:
where are they? i dont see them?

They are right under the rear body mount tower. They are in a row. The middle screw goes through the tower itself, and 2 screws in the chassis on either side of it.

You can see one of them here (circled in yellow):
2007-1020-RearBodyMountBolt.jpg

There's another to the right, but my pipe was covering it.

Sorry, this was the best photo I had.

i got it when i noticed that there was a piece of the rear post that extends to those two screws but i got it now and can't figure out how to get off the stock hubs? they come out a little bit and then they stop? wats up

You have to take the the pivot ball caps off (with the gray shock tool they give you), then unscrew the pivot balls with a 2.5 mm allen wrench. Then remove your wheel hexes and stub axle.