Nearly 1 Million messages! (And pipe brand question)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninnon

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I was just looking at the forum statistics and realised that as a forum 999,096 messages have been sent! Also to make this point actually related to the specified forum section- which pipe would be better- Ofna 086 or Dynamite 086? I should be buying one soon and have found somewhere where they are exactly the same price so I would like to know which offers the best performance from experience. :)

Someone once said they had checked and found 3 of them helpful. :D
Your figures are now officially incorrect, the number is at 999,117 messages sent.

We might be at 4, now. I just added a link to an old thread of yours dealing with sailplanes. Check your alerts.

We might be at 4, now. I just added a link to an old thread of yours dealing with sailplanes. Check your alerts.
Just read it, and a new update: we are now at 999,124 messages :p

According to your response to that thread, we're back to 3. :hehe:
Yes, unfortunately so, also,my statistics are wrong we are at: 999,129 messages...

Dynamite. But I'm biased. Weather's been poopy here. About a foot of snow on the ground. My mom is passing away too. Not exactly sure why I'm bringing this up on these forums though I will say that "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." I love this hobby, I love engines, I love speed and amazingly beautiful super cars and sharing that love with my loved ones. But this hobby is, and our love for it is a conditional one. I guess what I'm trying to say is to love you're friends and family unconditionally. What I love most in this world are my friends and family, there isn't anything I would rather do than to spend time with each and every one of them and I feel that is the case with most of us. I'm not religious (though I know this isn't all there is to our existence) but I feel our time is short in this reality if those of us who love our friends and family, our children, do not put an end to this tyranny we've all come to know so very well. This message needs to spread, and yes it's scary, but it is the absolute truth. The tyranny I speak of is our own greed. We've crossed a line and time is of the essence if we are going to have a chance to ensure what we all want for future generations. This hope for a brighter future to those who come after us (and not just our own son's and daughters) but for all future generations should be our main focus. The answer is simple, it's obvious, we just need to let those who are seeking (and largely succeeding) to control our destinies know we've had enough. No violence, simply turn your backs on them. Grow a pair, accept that life would be pretty rough for awhile, make the sacrifice and know it will be worth it, come together all for one and one for all, lets take control of our destinies. Lets turn our backs on this madness. This absolute insanity. Wars, poverty, starvation, those things exist because we allow it, we not only allow it we pay for its continuation. Afraid to say no. We'll, I'm not afraid anymore, I hope all of you can find that within you, please spread this message. I say all of this sincerely and with love.

Dynamite. But I'm biased. Weather's been poopy here. About a foot of snow on the ground. My mom is passing away too. Not exactly sure why I'm bringing this up on these forums though I will say that "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." I love this hobby, I love engines, I love speed and amazingly beautiful super cars and sharing that love with my loved ones. But this hobby is, and our love for it is a conditional one. I guess what I'm trying to say is to love you're friends and family unconditionally. What I love most in this world are my friends and family, there isn't anything I would rather do than to spend time with each and every one of them and I feel that is the case with most of us. I'm not religious (though I know this isn't all there is to our existence) but I feel our time is short in this reality if those of us who love our friends and family, our children, do not put an end to this tyranny we've all come to know so very well. This message needs to spread, and yes it's scary, but it is the absolute truth. The tyranny I speak of is our own greed. We've crossed a line and time is of the essence if we are going to have a chance to ensure what we all want for future generations. This hope for a brighter future to those who come after us (and not just our own son's and daughters) but for all future generations should be our main focus. The answer is simple, it's obvious, we just need to let those who are seeking (and largely succeeding) to control our destinies know we've had enough. No violence, simply turn your backs on them. Grow a pair, accept that life would be pretty rough for awhile, make the sacrifice and know it will be worth it, come together all for one and one for all, lets take control of our destinies. Lets turn our backs on this madness. This absolute insanity. Wars, poverty, starvation, those things exist because we allow it, we not only allow it we pay for its continuation. Afraid to say no. We'll, I'm not afraid anymore, I hope all of you can find that within you, please spread this message. I say all of this sincerely and with love.
Sorry to hear about your Mum....