NB's SCX10 Rubi thread

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, they came with foams, so I went ahead and ran them. Since it has the RC4WD 2-speed I think this rig needs them.

I liked the swampers in the 1.9 as well (not a fan of the 2.2 so much), and with the shift hubs, they looked just right IMO. I like the tires to stick out just a bit past the flares.

mUy9Pad.jpg

That's cool and I'm sure they do need them.....lol

I installed the Mamba Sidewinder SCT Pro with 3800Kv 4-pole motor in it yesterday, definitely too much for it....lol Need to find me a TC4 for that system...

@HPIguy , Great pic brother! Looks good....

Ok, so I couldn't wait until Monday lol. Went in this morning and finished them. Now for tires and pics. Still unsure of what tires I want. I like the Swampers, but a few others have caught my eye too. Decisions decisions decisions

The Pitbulls are pretty nice, too.

@Kris407 I didn't think I would like them much as I've always been a speed nut. But, I have proven myself wrong, I love these things lol

I've had 4 now, 3 Axial and the Trail Finder 2. This Rubicon is by far my favorite. If you get one one, let me know, I may have a few extra pays lying around that you can't buy from the LHS.

@hamz9561 Yea I've been eyeballing those as well. Had a set on my Wraith, very nice tires.

Last edited:
That thing looks great man, it makes me want to start messing with my Wraith again.

Thx guys!

Next will be some custom bumpers maybe....not sure which way I'll go with it next...lol

I do know I want a winch on it and maybe a roof rack

-NB

Back