NA

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StrechM

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
i've no one to pick on:depress:

where are you?

he got a temporary vacation from RCNT. I hope he will be back when he is allowed.

Originally posted by nitro dave
he got a temporary vacation from RCNT. I hope he will be back when he is allowed.
me too nitro dave

Just save it up. :whip: His vacation package ends soon.

I got rid of all my blood pressure medicine... My ulcers quit bleeding and over all I just feel like a million bucks... Why do I miss all his posts so much??? :)

Question, I just noticed the banned! for NA's status is now gone, does this mean he's allowed back? Or is he still on vacation?

Since the members make what RCNT is. We should have a vote whether or not NA should be banned. And no HE should NOT be banned. Anyone else?

I vote not be banned, he's the homie

Geezz lets not start this again. From the looks of it he is not even banned right now. Besides it was just a little Vacation. Its already old news.:madface:

He's not banned.

-Michael

Sorry Woodie. On vacation or temporarily banned.

Again, he's not banned - nor on vacation.

-Michael

I know NA would apreciate this, but lets just ride the wave on this one, if rcnt wanted members to vote on the ban , they would have done that! the ban thread I started has been closed, that means its time to move on and let this rest.

Ok? Then why isn't he allowed to get into the forum?

Team 17

It obvious you're not paying attention.

-Michael

Originally posted by Team 17
Ok? Then why isn't he allowed to get into the forum?

For the most part he is on the forum when he is at work. I'm sure he is busy taking care of things..... Bet he will be back in the AM.

Originally posted by WoodiE
Team 17

It obvious you're not paying attention.

-Michael

Woodie. I know what took place. So yes I was paying attention. Sorry if u didn't understand my question. At this point I'm dropping the issue before it escalates.

Ed

Clarification:
He is free to return at the time of his choosing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back