My X1 CR Factory Team Build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godale03

Awesomer!! Than Rolex!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
My X1 CR Factory Team Build(New PICS!)

Hey Guys,

Believe it or not I have just started building this kit. My fiance and our 4 year old have been sick with Strep the last week and we have been meeting with the contrator about getting the basement started, hopefully sometime next week. The plumber was out yesterday to get mesurments. That and we have soccer practice and a wedding comming up in three weeks.

Anyway enough excuses! Last night I sat down and got the shocks and the diffs built. I filled them 5K, 10K, 3K front to rear, and I have not filled the shocks yet, although I am thinking 45 front and 55 rear. It was awesome to just sit down and start building. I almost wish I still had a broken leg so that I could spend more time on it! Almost though! LOL This build will go quite a bit slower, but I will get to do it after work which is a great way to relax... in my opinion anyway. :) I have soccer practice again tonight, and some prep work to do in the basement so I may not get a chance to work tonight, but I will start to post some pics soon and hopefully have this buggy built sometime soon after the wedding. Take care guys and I will keep you posted. Take care.

Tom

Last edited:
Awesome Tom!Have fun with the build and make sure to have them build you an R/C room in the basement.I am starting to think about building a buggy next too,but need to save up a few more bux.I think I am going to sell my new RC10GT to fund my buggy kit.Anyway keep us posted,good luck and have fun.:breakdown

Thanks Dooley,

You should build a buggy as well. They are great fun to drive and handle very well.

Yeah, an RC room is planned in the new basement. That was the first thing I wanted... the bar was second! LOL In fact I have already picked out the new kit to break in the new room! I will keep you guys posted on the build process, of the buggy and the basement.

Tom

1579142worthless.gif

So.........lets see some pics, slacker! LOL.

Pics will come I promise! I am kinda slaking...... I was hoping to have more done than just the diffs and shocks at this point. Hopefully I wll actually have something to take a picture of! LOL

Tom

Well guys, with the help from SD to hook me up with some screws I was able to get this far in the build. I am about as far as I can go at this point though. I have not gotten the electronics yet, and I want to go with a werks clutch which I have not gotten yet.

Well here are some pics. Take care guys......

Oh... and MW are you jealous! LOL J/K bro :banana:

PicturesfromVegas001.jpg

PicturesfromVegas004.jpg

PicturesfromVegas005.jpg

More to follow!

Tom

That looks AWESOME!!!! Good work Tom,I am jealous and I know my CRT is too.My CRT would love to have a mate:idea: :idea: such as that.Oh yeah buy the way,5 tanks into my OS.30 and all I can say HOLY CRAP!!!!!It rips.

Hey Thanks Dooley,

It is a fun build. I am really enjoying it. It is no CRT though. That truck is one beast that is for sure. I hope to have this buggy together and ready to rock in a few weeks.

I love that .30. So far it has gobs of horsepower and I am able to keep in tune rather easy. Good luck with that new CRT!

Tom

Back