My very first buggy body

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyJeep

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I would like to thank all the members that help me out with the questions in threw out last week. Especially "untchbl" who told me about freehand design. Thanks Man!

Also, Candyman and NCNitro who gives me the tips on using Pactra Arcyl paints.

So here you go my very first buggy body with colors combination of Faskolor, Pactra Arcyl, and Spaz Stix. Liquid mask was used during the progress and exacto with freehand design.

buggy_09s.jpg

More high resolution pictures here with step by step. (Not dial-up friendly)

Nice, I'm about to try out my first airbrush body also. I hope it turns out as nice as yours.

Thank you for all the compliments.

I am working on another body as we speak. It is going to be a MT body this time, and I will post it up when I'm done.

I do have a question. Do you think I should coat the windows tint (Spaz Stix hard metal orange) with faskoat? Will it blur the paint?

That came out very nice. I like the bright colors. You'll be able to see that on the track, no problem!

Nice work bro! That turned out really nice! Have ya noticed the bite of the paint bug yet?

Back