My upcoming weekend

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

revo_rob_1984

OverMedicated
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
So as. . .well. . .none of you know, i am an amateur cage fighter and i have a fight august 7th, and i'm pretty sure its gonna suck because i got bumped up a weight class and i have never fought at 175, so i have a sneaking suspision that i am gonna get my ass handed to me that night (saturday). my 4-1 record is gonna go down to 4-2 and i don't want it to be like that, but my fat ass can't stay away from McD's. . .oh well, maybe i'll surprise my self and do good, but i doubt it, the dude i'm fighting is undefeated in the last 6 fights he's had.. .so i'm done. . .down and out. . .i am gonna get Knocked the F**k out. . lol. . .well i said what i wanted to say, hopefully i get to walk out of the cage under my own power, i'll let you all know how it goes

Last edited:
Have your friends take pictures of this beating!!! haha, jk but do good and try not to literally die.

Good luck. And we will need to see some pics of the damage. ;) I wish I wasn't such a chicken but I know I would get destroyed in the heavyweight class.

well who ever is coming down on the 7th for the bash they are more than welcome to come watch me and take vids and/or pictures of the carnage

Damn I wish I could be there, I was in Jersey a couple months ago. Same thing happened to me in highschool. I was 7-1 and got moved up a class. Actually I though I was enough of a bad ass that I would have no problems so I opted to move up since I was not getting a lot of challenge....Um Yeah, I was WAY wrong. That is about when I quit, after three in a row of being demolished. Messed up shoulder and I decided pain was hurting a lot more than it did before. Good luck brother.

nah. . .my song for entering is Lil Flip Game over. . .lol. . .for me

Break a leg.... uhhh, I mean good luck. :D It's a good thing I'm not doing it. They'd have my lard-butt in the aircraft carrier weight division.

Well??????
IT'S SUNDAY AFTERNOON!! HELLOOOOOOOOOO! How did you do? Did the Rocky song help???? ;)

Did you win? Did you loose? Are you in intensive care???? Really.. let us know!

Hell you mentally lost the fight before you stepped in the cage. Have some faith! How did it go?

:angry:Oh, OOOOH, argh!!:angry:

Here I am worried the dude is in a coma, and, (GO BACK TO THE ORIGINAL POST, NOW REVISED) he got his week ends mixed up, now, he gets his skull cracked August 7th..... stay tuned!!!!

I'm calling ESPN!!!!:first_place:

Y'know, this guy could lose a few pounds by then, and not qualify in that division!!!! "Bing Bing Bing" Can you say " Salad, no dressing, please, just oil." Go for it Revo_Rob!

Last edited:
yeah my fight isn't till the 7th but its comin up quick. . .but i am mentally preparing my self, and i have been hitting the bag quite a bit and practicing with my brother on my takedowns and what not, so hopefuly i'll have atleast some type of edge. We shall find out

Dont think like that man! I am sure you will do fine. What are your strong points?

Try not to waste energy by using your arms to block his shots. Most shots, including hooks and uppercuts, can easily be blocked with your face, conserving enough energy to get back up under your own power.

Try not to waste energy by using your arms to block his shots. Most shots, including hooks and uppercuts, can easily be blocked with your face, conserving enough energy to get back up under your own power.

That's the best advice I've ever seen given. Mayweather should try that sometimes. Your just not right. Lol

Dont think like that man! I am sure you will do fine. What are your strong points?

well i have a strong wrestling background and i am a 2nd degree blackbelt in Tai Kwan Do, and i'm relentless

Well there you go. Mix up some ju jitsu in there and your golden. You will be fighting GSP in no time lol.

well i didn't end up fighting. . .the damn doctor wouldn't release me to fight cuz of my ankles both being screwed up, he said i was too much of a risk or sumtin like that. . .so my MMA fighing "career" was over before it even started

Back