My txt-1

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been really fortunate in the supportive spouse dept. She knows I won't spend more than we can afford, she often asks if I need or want to buy something. I haven't been able to convince her to get one of her own yet though.
I'm fortunate that way as well. We do our budget and we figure out what we have left over for ourselves . Although I'm luckier than some in that my wife loves driving the cars and she even has built a couple of kits. Nit her favorite part by far but she did enjoy the time spent building with me and the sense of accomplishment she got and the look of amazement she had when she drove something she built. That was priceless

I'm fortunate that way as well. We do our budget and we figure out what we have left over for ourselves . Although I'm luckier than some in that my wife loves driving the cars and she even has built a couple of kits. Nit her favorite part by far but she did enjoy the time spent building with me and the sense of accomplishment she got and the look of amazement she had when she drove something she built. That was priceless
Thats fantastic man very cool.

Back