my Traxxas Xmaxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
long as u running stock motor you're good... if u ever go 1100kv - 800kv then it's almost no choice or you will dump a lot of money in tires if u don't get the pros
It's only a matter of time. Before I want more power and speed. I've only had the X for a few months. Plus I can get stuff for b-day and and Xmas. Make the wife get me stuff 😆🤣😂

It's only a matter of time. Before I want more power and speed. I've only had the X for a few months. Plus I can get stuff for b-day and and Xmas. Make the wife get me stuff 😆🤣😂
smart man 👌🏾... remember its chess not checkers 💯

Thanks I try man. I try to wait to upgrade as stuff breaks. Because there is so much that can be done to these trucks/cars it gets crazy$$$ fast lol

Nice I like the duratrax tiers personally not a bad tier for the price
I have a few pairs of them so far for different kits and I have to say for the money they are good bashing tires. Duratrax dont make pro level stuff but they do seem to make decent quality items for the money. At least thats been my experience with their stuff in general so far. Not that I've owned a lot of duratrax stuff but a few random things here and there

I have a few pairs of them so far for different kits and I have to say for the money they are good bashing tires. Duratrax dont make pro level stuff but they do seem to make decent quality items for the money. At least thats been my experience with their stuff in general so far. Not that I've owned a lot of duratrax stuff but a few random things here and there
Yeah they aren't to bad got the 6packs on my mrev. Might get set for the X soon.
16255226088794233994470174266514.jpg

So much fun I love the little guy