My Toy build....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would you sell a wrx for a toyota or jeep lol IMO thats a little ass backwards. I would only get rid of a wrx if it was for a diesel 4x4!

I got a complete motor yesterday for 250 bucks. Pretty stoked!

I got the motor back in after putting new bearings, freeze plugs, water pump all new gaskets and stuff. It should be good to go but I still have to hook up the wires and vacuum lines. I can't wait to be driving my truck again.

those vacum lines can be fun!! I had a 89 yota 4runner lifted with 33's on it. I loved that thing till i found a 86 and a 1/2 kingcad pickup 4cyl. z24 engine 3" lift and ofcourse 33's on that. I loved them both. and miss them terribly!!! dont ever get rid of her!!!! I will be looking for another rig!!! I just need to save for the next 2 weeks and get my license back.. its been almost 4yrs.. I am going nuts!! But if i didnt loose my license I dont know if I would of gotten into nitro when I did!!! so I guess some good things came out of it.... like the people who bought my rigs( the worst part is I know where one of them is and they wont sell it back!!!) 4wd love there is nothing rlse like it!!!.

Ya it's my baby I don't plan on getting rid of her anytime soon.

Well it's going to start cooling off again. Guess I'll start throwing money at the Yota again. Went and picked up a v6 3rd with 4:88's for the rear that I'll weld up and put my Aussie locker in front. I'll be posting here more often now.

4cf8aaf7-cae4-a397.jpg

Yea my buddy is going to do it. He's good at it.