My Scaler Project... Jeep Tuber ...(Update 5-1-14)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The shocks really give the scale look a lot of help. Yeah I know I have stuff that even most people would say they are done....I can work on it forever. I have a couple I would be sickened if I added up their cost. But heck yeah that is bad ass.

Damn that looks bad ass Joe, very nice work!!!! I like your idea for the head lights, Points added!!!! LOL!!

Hey Joe,

That Jeep is insaine! I wish I had a fraction of the talent you have! Great job my friend.

Love the detail! It makes me miss my 1:1 JK.

That is a beatiful piece of work makes me wana try to get in and drive it.:D NICE JOB

OHHHH MYYY GAAAAWD!!!!! this is insane dude. i jus spent 2 hrs on this thread. I'm still in shock. the attention to detail is rediculous, major props.. when i got to the page with the gas tank i almost fainted. you honestly do insane work. the skyjackers are perfect...my dad has a '61 cj5 and i have a '82 cj7...and this is saaweeeeet. gives me ideas for my actual jeep haha.. the one thing i love the most is the bar you have where the glove box is, the essential thing for a passenger...hands down coolest r/c jeep i have ever seen

ps i kno you do sick paintjobs but if you keep it matte black u are a godddd

This one will be staying flat black for sure. I am still debating going back to the black and gray seats over the black and red, but I just aint sure yet.

nice idea, i feel ya on that , it would make the red accents pop much harder....do it

u shoulda done red beadlocks if ur gonna keep the seats red..jus sayin that would POP!!

cough cough it sure is dusty in here!

Cough..... you're.... cough.... right, lol. I have not touched any of my R/Cs since my divorce and move to FL. I am just now starting to mess with them again. Single dad raising two boys doesn't leave me much time or money for my toys. I need so little to be able to call this one done, and I started working on my Tamiya YJ, I do REALLY need to get my ass in gear and just get this one done.

This one has so much detail I would love to see it run, don't let it go the way of the Chris craft build!

Another year another update, lol.

Ok, so it has been a year since my last update, but I have been back on this project pretty hard the past couple weeks, I really got motivated to finish this one up.

As some of you know a while back I made a Powertank for it...

Misc251.jpg

Misc258.jpg

powertank2.jpg

Powertank3.jpg

but what good is an air tank with no hose, sooo, I threw this together.

airtankhose1_zps0f230131.jpg

airtankhose2_zpsbeda2c1d.jpg

airtankmounted_zpscecfc48e.jpg

I have also finally finished the front and rear bumpers completely and have them ready to be mounted up...

frontbumper_zpsba4c8d87.jpg

rearbumper_zpse24c0495.jpg

bumpers_zps1e25f7d4.jpg

Also built a spare tire carrier for it this week....

tiremount_zpsea617e91.jpg

tiremount2800x600_zps4c22726f.jpg

tiremount3800x600_zps30fab442.jpg

I am now in the process of making a new grill to replace the one on the stock body that had the molded winch on it. Once that is done all I will need to do is fit the lights and separate battery pack that will be used only for the lights and winch, and I will finally be able to call it done.

WOW, JUST WOW!!!!
I'm completely wowed out by the absolute flawless perfection. I can't think of anything else to say, other than that.

Back