My pipe and filter is on the way!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I ordered the HPI High Performance airfilter (thanks to X for finding the link) and the CVEC Dual Exhaust pipe since everyone here knows its the best of all pipes...right guys! :hehe: LoL :hehe:

Anyways just got the email saying it was shipped, so I assume it will be here by monday!!!

-WoodiE

You talk to Retread too much, lol. CVEC = as X would say, CHOAD :hehe: And another one buys the hype...Let us know honestly how it affects the performance of your Savage, remember I said HONESTLY, we won't abuse you too much :ha

NOTIEC the diclaimer at the end "to much" :lick:

I knew X thought they are the best, but I had no clue you loved them too NCNitro. :D

I'll be sure you let you guys know how it does...I really wanted to get the RB Concept one piece 086 pipe , but $100+ for a pipe is a lil much for me right now...since someone will be taking a new O.S. Engine soon. ;)

-WoodiE

Well I got home from work today and noticed I had a package and indeed it was the cvec pipe and the hpi filter.

Did anyone tell you guys that this filter if freaking HUGE!!! Heres a few pics of the monster, I'll have more once I get it and the pipe on the truck.

:bow:
savage_filter1.jpg

savage_filter2.jpg

savage_filter3.jpg

-WoodiE

Wow how does it feel to a filter bigger than your chubbie Woodie? :)

I was just wondering where you ordered from?

My LHS hooked me up - dont know about Woodie.

I ordered the filter and pipe from tower hobbies.

-WoodiE

off topic: nice sig Christian...

Cool...How do you like the cvec woodie? I had one on my .15 pro t-maxx and it sucked balls. I upgraded to a mip stinger and it was night and day. I'm looking for a good pipe for my o.s. .21. Anyone know of a good pipe for mid to top end power?

oh and as a side thought...you might want to be careful how you title your threads in the future....you don't want the kids from Oregon thinking this is about something other than a tuned pipe and an air filter...:x

Originally posted by nitro dave
oh and as a side thought...you might want to be careful how you title your threads in the future....you don't want the kids from Oregon thinking this is about something other than a tuned pipe and an air filter...:x
LMAO HA HA oh man the oregon thing never gets old :cheers:

I was playing way too much MK V today! Had to do it. Its EVIL Muahahaha......

Great pics Woodie! looks like the beast will breath now.

As a newbie to the list and to the RC world, looking for insights and ideas on upgrading a stock savage 21. Got a fuel tank guard and the HPI high performance air filter on the way. What else? I've seen the CVEC dual exhast pipe, the RB 086 mentioned here and there and seen some dual exhausts on ebay. I've yet to figure out the difference. Plus, I'd really like to make this monster more durable, any ideas?

Kevin

WoodiE, the thread says air filter AND pipe on the way, cmon man did you think we would forget you ordered that hype pipe, um I mean CVEC? You have all the pics of the a/f but I don't see any of the choad, er CVEC, lol. We won't abuse you too bad lets see the pics of the pipe, and a performance review.

lowderkg, welcome to the board. I have not gotten my Savage yet, but I am planning on getting one, I just gotta sell one of my Ts first. Anyway there are a bunch of knowledgable guys here who do have them, and will be more than happy to help you out with any questions. Again Welcome.:cheers:

A review on the HPI air filter and CVEC pipe will be added to the TechInfo page...so keep an eye out.

-WoodiE

Originally posted by WoodiE
A review on the HPI air filter and CVEC pipe will be added to the TechInfo page...so keep an eye out.

-WoodiE

If you need a picture a of pile of crap go to www.ratemypoo.com they have lots of images of dookie..X :bling: