My other hobby

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwal1774

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have been collecting 1/18 scale diecast model cars for some time now. These two are my first real attempt at customizing and fabricating parts from scratch. Mad Max 1 & 2 Modles.jpg Pic 3.jpg Pic 5.jpg Mad Max 1 & 2 Modles.jpg

Pic 3.jpg

Pic 5.jpg

Pic 4.jpg

Pic 10.jpg

Pic 21.jpg

Cool. That used to be one of my all time favorite movie cars. I always thought it was bad ass!

Thanks Zdragon. It's been one of my favorite movie cars as well. Sorry Rolex but that's how the car looked in the movie. It's my first real attempt at weathering that actually turned out half way decent. Usually all my efforts at scratch building and customizing wind up either in the trash can or the parts bin. These two however are the first ones I have done that actually turned out just how i hoped they would.

Where did you find mad Max falcon interceptor? Id like to get one...

I found mine on ebay however the 1/18 scale is getting harder to find and more expensive too. If you go to the Biante models.com website you may be able to order one directly from them if not they have a list of sellers all over Australia. The model will come like the pic on the box. It will come with Dog the 2 cans and case of Dinki-Di dog food. A couple of machetes one goes under the car and the other goes in the drivers door. The spare tire also comes with it. There is even a bomb on the underneath side of the car. They also sell a "muddy version" with a removeable nose cone. But I prefered to weather it myself using some dirt from the back yard a little water and some small modeling brushes. I also did the front nose cone because in the movie there is still a piece of it left on the car after Max smashes the rear end of the Landau. The "muddy version" has the whole thing come off in one piece. I was going for accuarcy.

Back