My Old Freind The Tamiya Hotshot

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smithy

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hi there , i though i would share this litle bit of vintage rc history with the world of rc lovers , this is a vintage tamiya hotshot mk1 with a racing chassis and ball raced through out this soon to become a shelf queen and only be to used on cotton wool hope you enjoy thanks :p::D

Attachments

• hotshot.jpg
    hotshot.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_0534.jpg
    IMG_0534.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_0533.jpg
    IMG_0533.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_0532.jpg
    IMG_0532.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_0531.jpg
    IMG_0531.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 157
Cool!

What chassis is that?

The HotShot was my very first hobby grade RC. I beat the daylights out of it until it was just a box of parts.

I relived my youth and picked up a brand new unbuilt kit a few years ago. I then followed it up with the re-release kit which I built.

I havent a clue what the chassis is made of but its a mixture of a fiber glass and plastic and weights nothing its great , i love the look and just about about everything , other than i dont have a shell or rear wing but i dont think it really need one :p:)

Why thank you I try my best ,This my all time favourite from tamiya what's yours guys ? You would probibly die if you knew the price i paid !

Last edited:
Back