My Noto6s' first flight time with new TBR Ramp!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smilinbri

"Honey, where's my RC credit card?"
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I was finally able to get the TBR ramp put together and had my first flight time with my Noto6s the other day! Man, what a blast!!! 😆😂

The TBR ramp is actually a pretty solid portable ramp. Yes, it's the smaller version, so the take off ramp is narrow and you gotta hit it just right, but that wasn't really an issue as much as I thought it would be. Just drive straight! 😂 I love how light it is, adjusts to multiple height angles and collapses flat to transport. It was pricey, but for all those things I think it was worth it!

Just ran it in the grass this time. Next time I am going to put it at the end of my driveway so I can try and get more speed at approach. One day I may see if I can jump over my shed and land on my track!!!! 🤪😝

I was nervous at first to send the Noto! 1st jump was nice and easy. 2nd one--my 1st real backflip! After that I was sending it left and right!!!!! 😆 Actually did pretty well. Even snuck in a quick last minute front flip on one run! So much fun!!! I need to place it better in the yard so the background in pics/video is the sky and not trees cuz it's hard to see it in the air.

And the only thing I broke (user error from landing on lid too much!) was I snapped the screws off of the body post. The front of the body was lifting up a little when I was driving and the body pins were still in, so didn't notice right away. Easy fix and I already have all the parts (just need to find the time!)

This was also my 1st time editing numerous videos, combining into one video and adding music. That was fun, but man, took a while to put together!! One of my friends is a DJ in Baltimore, so I used one of his old tracks from back in the early 2ks.

Hope you enjoy!!! I did!! 😁🤙✌️
1660234516151.png

1660234530023.png

1660234543966.png

1660234551642.png
1660234559866.png
1660234570178.png

I might have to grab one of those ramps. It looks like it needs to be about 6" wider though.

I might have to grab one of those ramps. It looks like it needs to be about 6" wider though.
Yeah, totally agree but their wider one was discontinued. Just gotta hit it straight!! Lol

Don't think to long, they are having their going out of business sale right now.
Yeah I'm watching to see if those ramps go on sale. Might get another one to piece em together!!! 4' wide.......I should be able to hit that with no problem! 😂

Yeah, totally agree but their wider one was discontinued. Just gotta hit it straight!! Lol

Yeah I'm watching to see if those ramps go on sale. Might get another one to piece em together!!! 4' wide.......I should be able to hit that with no problem! 😂

That's the way to do it! :thumbs-up:

Back