My newest toy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grgbulldog

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I got a new toy.

heli-1.jpg

The Blade 120 SR. I saw one at my LHS about a month ago and finally got one. It flys just like my old MSR just with more power. Unfortunately, I've only gotten one battery throught it in about 4 days due to my busy schedule.

Cool man! I love heli's. I had a CX2 once but got bored with entry level flight rather quickly. I have a 400 on my wish list this season. That would be a blast to figure out. Can you get some vid of that little bugger??

If I can find someone to film. I used to have a Blade CP. I went through about 100 bucks in rotors in 2 weeks and sold it. I'm thinking about a jump to the SR.

If I can find someone to film. I used to have a Blade CP. I went through about 100 bucks in rotors in 2 weeks and sold it. I'm thinking about a jump to the SR.

Nice bird bulldog. I thought they would be bigger for some reason, and I love my MSR around the house. If you get the urge for the SR, let me know, I have one with some upgrades and extras that I'd let go cheap. I never fly it anymore.

Nice bird bulldog. I thought they would be bigger for some reason, and I love my MSR around the house. If you get the urge for the SR, let me know, I have one with some upgrades and extras that I'd let go cheap. I never fly it anymore.

Alright. I'll think about it and let you know here soon.

Just hovered the 6th battery in my living room. This little thing is a beast. You have to pay more attention to it than the MSR and it likes to drift a bit, but its a fun little heli to fly.

Back