My New Vkar v4b is here

• Thread starter Black Label Society
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black Label Society

RC Newbie
Reaction score
just got this today. the Vkar v4b buggy. this thing is CRAZY fast out of the box. amazing. its got to be about 40mph on the provided 3s lipo. for $260 delivered I'm VERY happy.

anyone else grab one of these? id love to hear impressions. they also make the Bison. not a bad little company....not bad at all.

Attachments

• 20180106192448_30375.jpg
    20180106192448_30375.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
vkar is a off brand that gearbest sells. I get the impression that they are bigger in Asia and Australia since most reviewers on youtube are from down under.

yeah they are. its a great buggy, but my boy racked it up and now getting parts is unbelievable. I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

Parts support was the thing that turned me away from this, it is a really nice looking buggy, but vkar parts are few and far between. It's bad enough my lhs doesn't carry Arrma.and trying to get parts for those.

I've just ordered the VKAR Bison reviews seem good let u know when it arrives due 30th

I know the bison is a replica of the helion four 10 tr so parts are easy not sure on their other products

Back