my new hardcore titanium chassis

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WsW-WYATT-EARP

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
got my new chassis yesterday .. got it all together today ..

enjoy the pics

chassis1.gif

chassis2.gif

chassis3.gif

chassis4.gif

chassis5.gif

That looks pretty sweet. I see you got the combo: both upper and lower deck. How do you rate them compared to the stock. I know they are thicker, but how about their weight?

they seemed to be quite a bit lighter ... and the top plate doesn't sit as high as the stock set up .. throttle servo barely fits in there now ... there is not much weight in the middle now except for the engine ... it is all in the front and rear ...

ya i picked up the upper plate from tower ...

i will bring it into work next week and see what it weighs ....

That looks good.It looks open with all of the cutouts in the chassis.Do you race it?

i am going to race it this season ... got it late last year .. i have yet to fill the tank ....

should be fun learning experience to say the least

i weighed it today at work ... came up at a whopping 3.62lbs ... with everything but fuel and a body ...

lighter than i thought it would be

Wow thats really light. Nice looking car too. What body are you running? Just curious...

i have a viper body , mini cooper , monte carlo (nascar) , and a caddy cts

the monte carlo and caddy need painting yet ... waiting for it to warm up .. hoping to run the caddy on the track ...

thanks for the complements

I really like the caddy body, they have a nice racy look to them. Put some pics up when you paint it :)