My new Focke-Wulf 109 plane

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbaker65

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
Heres the pic of my plane ,I had to learn how to use my go pro to get the pics ,camera took a dump!...:wtf:

SUNP0011.jpg

SUNP0012.jpg

SUNP0013.jpg

That thing looks cool @cbaker65!

What size engine is in it?

I'm not familiar with the electric planes!
The Guy said that it was one of the first parkzone flyers that was put out ,it did come with the old style
5 wire receiver & servo's an the motor is only a brushed 380 size motor!

I'm changing all the electrics out eccept the motor ,later I will change the motor to brushless!...:cool:

Doing some work on the plane ,going to do a clear rap with packing tape ,learned that from a guy 20 years ago when he flew
his cox foamys ,it protects the foam an seals ,makes it stronger an stiffer!

Also installing live hinges rather than just using the skin as a hing on rudder an flaps ,lot easier on the servo's an they wont
bind!....:cool:

SUNP0017.jpg

SUNP0018.jpg

Getting the servo's in ,Had to make a spot for the rudder servo as this plane did not have one ,it was
only flown with aileron bank turns!...:cool:

Here some more pics ,also got the wire in today ,but thinking on putting the new servo's in the though ,
the ones in there now do work ,the horns on the ailerons are weak an wobbley ,a little epoxy will fix that
though ,an I still have to fish the wire into the wing an epoxy the servo's in ,but I got to make sure that the
servo's throw is with the horn are dead on before epoxy!...:cool:

Fishin in the wire now with a stainless still rod ,theres a hollow spot in the wing!
Oh ,pizza pizza an planes planes go together!...:p

Back