My new, and not so new RS4 3 evo+

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BullDog

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I recently got a brand new RS4 3 evo+. It was definitely worth the money! My dad helped me brake it in by heat cycling. So my dad and I took our RS4's to the parking lot yesterday to burn a little nitro! It was running great and we had a great time until.... that curb jumped out right out in front of me!! My dad and I decided to do a little race, it was a down and back. We got down fine but when we got back there was not enough runoff space, especially going full throttle. So I hit the curb going top speed. It was laying sideways on the asphalt with the throttle stuck, and it was screaming doing donuts! It then got back on it's wheels and just about took off, but my dad put his foot in front of it to stop it from going. I then quickly shut it down. I really thought it would blow up Luckily, I didn't break many parts, but I did tear up my new body and ripped one of my brand new tires, pop off my turnbuckles, and popped out a dog bone. I thought for sure there would be a few more broken parts. In the end, we had a..... wait for it...... AWESOME time! :D Here are a few pictures of my car new, and after it was ran.

IMG_1682_zps22707139.jpg

IMG_1683_zps1dd3d3ff.jpg

IMG_1688_zpsafd3ed62.jpg

IMG_1689_zps161f0ac0.jpg

JoeyRS41_zps9517e03b.jpg

JoeyRS42_zps6f3b019c.jpg

IMG_1736_zps4450ee37.jpg

IMG_1721_zps30abce57.jpg

IMG_1715_zps17b9d3fa.jpg

It was a good read till....wait for it.... (You know the rest) :angry:

I'm GLAD you wrecked it. Nyah, nyah, nah, nah, nah. :p:

It was a good read till....wait for it.... (You know the rest) :angry:

I'm GLAD you wrecked it. Nyah, nyah, nah, nah, nah. :p:

At least I run mine. I guess dust bunnies don't cause much damage, huh?? =devil

Lmao! I get no respect.

Seriously, though, you got lucky on the main damage. Sorry to see that beautiful lid banged up. I'm still waiting for mine on back order.
Did it come with the car or did Dad spray it for you?

Yeah that vette is hot, diggin it.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

We had a great time for sure! I really enjoy having you to run on road with now buddy! Can't wait till we fix the damage and go again.

We had a great time for sure! I really enjoy having you to run on road with now buddy! Can't wait till we fix the damage and go again.

Thanks dad, next time, I'll try not to hit the curb. :D

I love it! Been thinkin about getting another one to itch this drift craving I'm getting!