My Maxx 3.3 nitro build from chassis up

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STONER RC

BUILD it, SEND it, BASH it, FIX it, REPEAT
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
  6. Boating
Tmaxx 3.3. I built last yr while locked in house lol. I used rpm arms & true track rear which is awesome.in my opinion. Integy piggie back shocks. Stock motor. VG racing shock springs (blue). Fast eddy bearings threw out the truck.
20200924_175639.jpg
20200924_175646.jpg
20201004_153924.jpg
20201009_053402.jpg

Looks awesome but video is unavailable.

Wish we can just pull videos and pics from the gallery on the phones

Sounds good ,the idle seems a tad high ,but has plenty of smoke ,has good punch!..:thumbs-up:
Thanks man
That was literally the first tank after break in. Got to put up new video it's all tuned up now that the weather in jersey is constantly warm. I got a better tune on it now.

Thanks man
That was literally the first tank after break in. Got to put up new video it's all tuned up now that the weather in jersey is constantly warm. I got a better tune on it now.

I kind of figured so ,ya can't really judge an engine when it is new an is not tuned off of break-in!.. :thumbs-up:
But it does sound good!..:cool:

Thanks will set up a nitro run when I get back from NC

Congrats on your awesome build! Running great. That wheelie was sweet 👍🏻

great looking build bro! Shes a wheelie machine!

The youtube videos I think just need time to "process" once theyve uploaded. All the video links are working now. :)

Thanks bud yeah still getting the hang of the uploading process

Nice work. I love TMaxx's, they are just so damn fun to drive, and you can really rip them around a track.

Thanks man. I love them also good strong little truck. I also have the 2.5. Converting that one over to ele for my daughter and me lol

Picking out the esc/ motor either

castle 1515/2200kv motor,mamba monster 2 esc
Castle 1515/2200kv motor, monster X esc.

I can get the mamba 2 from LHS. Or have to order the X off line if I can find it in stock

Back