My Losi Mini 8ight DB Video

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it was great little car.its too much fast and can handle easily.on the street is perfectly fine.out of the box this car runs well.team losi's mini 8 buggy have been very popular. alot of fun with this car.its super responsive and relatively nimble.i really like this car

I do too. This vehicle is really a workhorse. .. It will take a beating right out of the box, put a 2s lipo in it and if you had 20 of them you could run all 20 in a row with no cool down period and that motor will never get uncomfortably warm to the touch. It just runs like a tank like it should. I think they put that 3800 motor in it to begin with because they realized the 4500 was a totally inappropriate choice for the mini 8ight or the mini 8ight T... This DB is fantastic! I made a video on how to fix the mini 8ight on my youtube channel. Check it out when you have a chance, it's the latest upload: www.youtube.com/dronetastic