My Latest Super Rock Rey Video (NSFW)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

King of Bling
Reaction score
I got two new ties through warranty yesterday and despite the frigid temps I decided to take my SRR out. Spoiler alert:It ends with another broken wheel and some four letter words. Also, the music I used got the naughty rating from RIAA. So be warned.

another wheel!!! lol... Great vid... Easy Ed production... classic!!!! Well done brother....! That vid went together real nice..

another wheel!!! lol... Great vid... Easy Ed production... classic!!!! Well done brother....! That vid went together real nice..

Thanks! I love that truck! They are warranting the wheel, lol. I may have to look for an alternative if I continue to jump it.

Please like and subscribe! And to the stalker who always give me a dislike, have at it!?

Thanks! I love that truck! They are warranting the wheel, lol. I may have to look for an alternative if I continue to jump it.

Please like and subscribe! And to the stalker who always give me a dislike, have at it!?

already subbed a while ago and of course liked.... lol

I could never have one because the first thing I would do is launch it off some drop or a big jump and it would be demolished...

My friend has one of those 1/5 redcats and he jumps it pretty big.... I was gonna post the vid but i erased the texts by accident

this is my friend sending the 1/5 redcat... i am waiting for the vid...

Attachments

• IMG_284411.jpg
    IMG_284411.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 67
Back