My latest addition and project

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimmie28

RCTalk Addict
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
Just scored this at the lhs for 10 bucks yes you read that right 10 bucks lol
20200606_134114.jpg

To be truthful, it looks like it's about worth $10.

I'd been looking to get a bullhead or a clodbuster for awhile this just fell in my lap so to speak. It needs a chassis and a gearbox but other than that it looks to be in good shape

Threw some old radio and a new hobbywing dual esc in it with a battery and it's good to go. Not a bad deal

Knowing what it is makes the difference on what it's worth.
Nice score for a vintage Tamiya r/c :thumbs-up:
I take my comment back then. It looked like a dollar store toy to me haha. The more you know.

My plans are pretty simple. I want to restore it and run it in stock form. With the hobbywing and a 2s lipo it pulls wheelies with the stock motors and broken gearboxes. Once those are fixed I think it'll be a pretty good runner. Its turned into a replacement for my txt as a runner/ basher

Lol wish UK could a Tax relief trade deal with the US, ☹️ I’d want to buy my Losi cars parts without paying import duty and Vat.
mad well as a pair of Cerwin Vega speakers?

I used a traxxas servo y harness to connect both escs to the reciever and made a y harness for the single battery. It works better than I thought and is only running the rear motor for now. I'm waiting for a new pinion for the front motor