my last question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keith,

No matter what bushbarber says, you have a nice car! Congrats and best of luck!!!!
how long did you live in Wrightstown, New Jersey ?
071102SSmonteMain01.jpg

Last edited:
BUSHBARBER, whoever you are - "I will make up and to prove it" - You'll make up and prove what?
What's the problem?? You care to fill me in on where and how I managed to piss in your Wheaties? You just aren't making sense dude.
You're talking some pretty big smack...if you want to get out and hit the trails, let me know...Palmer Park - 6:30am Friday (West Entrance by the Horse Stables)...

Retread316,

Bushbarber = Niffken. He didnt care for our thread asking if some of the Traxxas bashing could be a lil less.

He's pissed, but ohh well, life goes on.

-WoodiE

What's that old saying about "a few sandwiches short of a picnic"??

Originally posted by bushbarber
retread...how come your breath smells like my brown eye???

I am laughing so hard I can hardly type, sick but amusing at the same time

people this is all in good humor. If you havent noticed many people have took and intrest on what the hell is going on. Retread i donk even know you. (you can but your beer muscles away)I picked you b/c your never here. (having your own pic as an avatar helped) now look you come once a night or more!!!! AS far as meeting you on the trail well ! i dont know where that trail is nor am i remotly close and i dont even have a moutain bike or even like moutain bikes. i guess its easy to push your buttons........

I see you all have a dry sence of humor..o well

Push my buttons? Nah...I thought you'd like to show that you ain't totally crazy.

Back