My Kyosho SC-RR and Traxxas Slash

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dion

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Just a few pics, the Kyosho is a converted ST-RR to SC specs, cage and all.
DSC_8781.jpg

DSC_8797.jpg

DSC_8784.jpg

DSC_8785.jpg

DSC_8789.jpg

DSC_8793.jpg

DSC_8795.jpg

It's an ST-RR (truggy) that was converted by using the half-shafts and suspension arms from the MP777. I cannot take credit for the build. I started collecting parts for my old SP2, and had gotten all the parts needed from Kyosho. I started pricing out the Associated parts when I came across this truck already converted on RCtech.net. So instead of converting my old buggy, I got this and now have a spares package for it. It was financially a better deal as I'd still need to purchase BB shocks and springs for my buggy.

DSC_8798.jpg

DSC_8799.jpg

DSC_8802.jpg

DSC_8803.jpg

DSC_8804.jpg

DSC_8806.jpg

DSC_8818.jpg

Wow, those are both great looking trucks. That Kyosho must be a blast to race around with and that rollcage looks awesome. Love the light setup on the Slash too.:thumbup1:

Those are some great lookin trucks! Congrats on the deal.

Wow, those are both great looking trucks. That Kyosho must be a blast to race around with and that rollcage looks awesome. Love the light setup on the Slash too.:thumbup1:

The cage for the Kyosho is from the Associated SC8, it only required a little widening of the front, bodypost holes. The lights are from the Losi DST with the wires extended.

Those are some great lookin trucks! Congrats on the deal.

I saw that on the other forum,looks like a nice way to go.

Thanks for the compliments, I really enjoy these trucks, much like I did my touring cars back in the 90's before they became more "aero". I may go back to the new RCGT class since that's also scale!

Back