MY first paint job

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good bro. Don't it suck when you end up destroying it after bashing? lol

Team 17 said:

Nope just means I get to practice on another one LOL

Congrats man. I can't wait to see some pics of this monster in action.but one word............VID!!! Get a vid of that thing in action! Bitchen lid Bro. Sucks you have to wait due to a freaking dead ignitor. At least you didn;t drive somewhere and discover that...I did.

Thanks JON I will get some vids soon..
Ryhton will have his monster beattle this week so we are going to go out and run them..

Looks like the airbrush i sold you is working good..glad to see someone getting some use out of it!

tidd1340 said:
Looks like the airbrush i sold you is working good..glad to see someone getting some use out of it!

I works great thanks I even used the paint you sent with it :)

The FG one?

I am going to try and post a vid of my Modded s-25. I wish they could give me numbers on how much horsepower it really makes. I want to run against a 4.6 savage. Wish I did live closer so we could bash!!!

Ya the FG.. I just got done doing the second break in tank.. Damm the sound of that .28 WOW PONYS I TELL YA! I whould do more tonite but its getting cold out side.. so now I have wait intill next weekend to finish off the break in.

Inless I take it to work and do it on my lunch hour :idea:

JON pack up your poop and move on up here..

LMAO. Just got a house so that may be sometime. God only know that we would be running rc's all the time. never a break unless they break.

i'm just curious cuz nobody else has said anything... isn't this thread like double wide? Or am I the only one seeing it that way?

Lessen said:
i'm just curious cuz nobody else has said anything... isn't this thread like double wide? Or am I the only one seeing it that way?

LOL HUH

shut up and mind your own biusness. don't you have any thing else to do! :jk:

Team 17 said:
The first rollover is extremely painful. All the rest are expected. Every time I do one, I plan to keep it as a show lid. Never happens. Time to paint a new one.