My favorite owned

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpinehyperlite

Original RCNT Nutswinger
Supporter
Police
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
This is by far my favorite ownage film on the net thus far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, this was on the related links...

Last edited by a moderator:
Both of these videos had me laughin pretty hard... The scare video, I had to watch that three times. And the cop video.... looks like the local PD strikes again. I've honestly seen the local PD chasing their cruisers like that.

The first one was dumb-ass. He dereved a smack in the face ;)

The second one had be LOLing, what a fool, he blatantly didn't put it in Park.

that would be so awesome to see the cop car roll away in person lol.

The police video has been on TruTV (CourtTV) not to long ago. Did you see how slow and retarded the cop ran back to his car. If I was committing a crime that's the cop I want chasing me :D

-Michael

The police video has been on TruTV (CourtTV) not to long ago. Did you see how slow and retarded the cop ran back to his car. If I was committing a crime that's the cop I want chasing me :D

-Michael

Best hope it aint me then. lol. I had a video that i have to find for yall of some of our inmates who work on our cars in the fleet garage ghost riding one of the old decommissioned units down the parking lot with all of the lights on.

How do you keep a straight face while getting that ticket? Seriously, I want to know. Yeah, I know I am going to have to pay a fine but its more like paying for entertainment in this case.

If it were me, i would have just let the car go. Hell, it aint mine, i dont have to pay for it. lol

Back