my chaos isnt working good at all (reply fast!!)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaos_man

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi everyone, I'm very new to nitro, and its kinda a big problem for me. first off, the engine wont start. I've tried replacing ignitor batteries, i primed it right, no laks in the fuel line, or pressure line, and it will sometimes turn on for EXACTLY 10 milliseconds, then it will die. second, my servo is awful. ever since i ran it trough a pile of leaves, the straightest i can trim it, is almost all the way to the right. please help me. my dad is really mad because he got this for my birthday. maybe running it through leaves had something to do with it? anyways, pleeaasseee reply. i need help fast!

erm with the radio gear turned off try and start then engine and as soon as it starts pull the throttle by hnd and feather it till it worms up abit. and if u can't get it check there isnt a leaf in the airline ir blocking the filter. also is the fuel old or bin left open in the damp?

but with the servo put the controller so the trim is in the middle then unscrew thetop and pull off the arm then turn the wheels straight and slide back on the tighten up the screw then the trimm will sort out the fine tuning.

make sure there is no debris around the servo or any parts in the steering assembly. is the Throttle sevo moving when you pull hte trigger?

i got the engine running, but even though I'm not doing anything, it keeps moving the wheels, like as if the throttle went on and off over and over again, like as if someone else were driving it. But it isnt being interupted. it takes longer to start now too, and itsw like, whenever i try, it has like a 20% chance to start, the other percent is failing. so basically idk whats wrong with that

oh and guys, i got one last problem: the front wheels are very hard to move now, and its a four wheel drive

i dont really care about the steering that much anymore, but please, someone tell me how to make the wheels spin good again! there are not any leafs in the airline, or anything you guys just said, and i tested the glow plug, it glows when in the ignitor fine. a bright yeallo-orange glow. i tried to fix it, and put it back together, and its still the same! pleasetell me how! my dad is getting extremely angry with me! I need to fix it soon, so please help!

Well, in the past I had a problem trying to get an Acme Buggy started. What I didn't know was I had something blocking the amount of air that comes out of the the exhaust to push the fuel out of the tank. First I would make sure that it is letting out a good bit of air by taking it off, plug your finger over the exhaust stinger, get an air hose and blow air through it. You should get ample air coming out of the hole that supplies pressure to your fuel tank.
As for the servo turning all the way to one direction, make sure you don't have a bad wire connection. If the wire is broke but still making contact, the servo will keep getting juice off and on making it turn until it can't go any more. I had this problem with the servo that went to the carb. It kept wanting to go wide open on my RedCat.
Sorry that's bout all I can give, I'm still a newb on here so my experience with Nitro's have not been long.

Back