My baby!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

specter

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
today I took my GT out for the first time this year. I was waiting for the perfect weather, I went outside lubed the engine and started cranking away. It took a while to get her started, but she just kinda bogged out, I thought to myself "new glow plug" got a new one ran like a beast sounded meaner than ever. next up carb adjustments i started fiddling with the high end then the low end sounded a bit lean, but I decided I'd do a couple donuts for fun. I put the car down and mashed the throttle, this wasn't my brightest idea. The tires did quite the opposite thing I thought they'd do (they actually caught traction on smooth concrete) the truck mashed forward and into my pool. In the process of drying it out right now. just thought I'd share my horrible day

I tried driving my Savage through a puddle once and it turned out to be a little too deep. :p I almost completely submerged it, but all electrics came out OK. Be careful with your engine. Flush it out with WD40 or after run oil.

I used after run oil, my engine is fine, but i'm still pissed I don't have a job to buy new electrics. I think I'm going to sell the truck and engine w/out the electrics and save up for a buggy, do you know how much I could get for it (roughly) its in tip top shape the engine is pretty beat other than that its perfect.

Back