My 1,000 post

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperMaxx97

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
FINALLY:dance: i got 1,000 posts. i feel all warm and fuzzy inside. now i am going for 2,000 and hope that they are just as fun as the first 1,000. and hopefully the site is still here (but i aint going to worry about it not becuase it still will)lol

bryan

Congrats, any idea for your avatar? I'm taking a whack in the dark here but I'm guessing a supermaxx logo :whistle: Keep shareing yourself where you see fit!

thankz damn straight it is the supermaxx logo i am just trying to figure out how to make it work, so i can get my avator going here.

bryan

I already did it for you - just give me an email address. You have to host it somewhere but its done.

alright thankz christian.

bryan

ya christian i just pm u but i figure i would get through faster this way, about the internet hosting thing, i got a perfect sized pic that i want too use. it is the supermaxx logo but i dont have the site from where i got it and i can't find the site anymore. i tried to host it here but it has the rcnitrotalk thing running acrossed it and it is all messed up looking

bryan

Instead of displaying "average posts per day", is there any way to display the total number of posts instead? i think that would be kinda cool.

We lost some of the custom scripts and programming when we changed servers a while back. If you want to see your own or others total number of posts just click the "Profile" button at the bottom of any of their posts.

thankz guys

bryan

Originally posted by callawaymax
Instead of displaying "average posts per day", is there any way to display the total number of posts instead? i think that would be kinda cool.

By default, showing the total number of posts is the way the forum does things. However I have changed it show the average posts per day as many members where posting much more just to increase their post count also doing it this way stops younter members for discounting the info given by a member with lower posts just because he has a lower post count or just the other way around.

You can still view your total posts via your profile.

-Michael

Originally posted by WoodiE

By default, showing the total number of posts is the way the forum does things. However I have changed it show the average posts per day as many members where posting much more just to increase their post count also doing it this way stops younter members for discounting the info given by a member with lower posts just because he has a lower post count or just the other way around.

You can still view your total posts via your profile.

-Michael

I really don’t understand why someone would care how many posts they have. I would much rather have a user post more quality then quantity. Don’t get me wrong, everyone is guilty of posting useless stuff, I try to atleast make it funny or interesting. I love the one word posts like "Cool" or "yes" or "OK" LOL...what a waste. Maybe its because there are some users that want a avatar so bad that they will post 1000 msgs in 5 days (you know who you are LOL ) just to get one. I spent atleast 5 months just lurking...then I went to the East Coast bash and I really had a blast. So I feel like I know some of the people here. Once I get a chance to break down my maxx and re-build it I am sure I will have some RC related questions LOL....well that’s just my 2 pennies worth...

Originally posted by msly

I love the one word posts like "Cool" or "yes" or "OK" LOL...what a waste.

cool

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
Hey I just broke my 5k Cherry! lol

oh my, you're no longer a virgin

Back