Mugen Seiki MT .12 BigHead

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Çh®i§tiªñ

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
This is the mill that everyone in town can't say enough about. It has been around for a long time, yet doesn't get the recognition it should. There are a few guys here who run some mucho badass Serpents and go through all kinds of mills! But they have the best to say about this one for 1/10th scale on road touring. I may even drop one in my Losi XXX-NT just to see how it whips!

Cubic Capacity: 2.1 cc
Power: 1.15 HP
RPM: 36,500 (optimal, it does push harder!)
Stroke: 14.00
Bore: 13.80
Weight: 215gr
Shaft: diam. 11mm (SG)
Exhaust: Rear

This is essentially a Nova Rossi mill. The mill runs cool at under 200 degrees farenheit. The Big Head plays a big role in cooler temps. The rear exhaust is also a preferred one as it creates a 'straight-through' path for the fuel to flow. End result, better performance.

I will keep everyone posted as to my experience with this mill in action. Just wanted to post some pics and insight in the meantime. Also, I have a pics of a side-by-side with a TRX .15 Pro just so you can get an idea of the actual size.

msmt12bh1.jpg

msmt12bh2.jpg

Have a good one!

-Christian

How much did it cost you, and were did you get it from???

160$ out the door at my LHS.

;)

Thats not bad, keep us posted on how well it runs:)