Mugen seiki MBX6T

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zdragon71

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I have a chance to buy a mugen mbx6t with an LRP .28 engine and hitech servos and good body. Even has good body on it. List is $180 but i dont believe the guy knows what he has. I'm going to look at it in person tomorrow and willing to buy onsite without even running it if i like what i see. For that price or maybe cheaper if he takes it i dont see losing on this one. The pics seem pretty good other than a tad of corrosion or dirt on chassis. Shocks have dust covers ove springs and the LRP looks very clean. Any thoughts or opinions on this. Its either this or a ofna hyper 7.5 in excellent shape for $150 plus a force.28 i have spare with a gallon thru it. I'm really into the mugen over the hyper myself. Even if i have to put some work into it a new kit alone is $599. And thats just a kit!

Well i went to check it out today and seen that its not a Muge at all. Its a cen racing matrix arena tr. with a mugen mbx-6T body and wing on it. My friend bought it after talking the guy down to $130. Its worth that or more for the LRP Z28 engine proline max paddles and two hitech servos. The thing runs great so he got a good deal anyways. Probably stick the LRP and paddles with servos on his savage and be happy with those parts alone as upgrades to savage.

I was thinking when i first saw it that it didnt look like a mugen but I've never owned a Mugen (yet) so i wasn't 100% sure.

Yeah i wasn't sure about the pic myself due to the long plastic chassis braces across the center. Then when i got there in person i knew it wasn't a mugen and showed him when i wiped off the dirt and grim from rear corner of chassis and it had Cen Racing etched into it. Oh well. I should have known $180 for a mugen with an LRP On it was too good to be true.

yeah, if it was a mugen Id have paid $180 for it even if half of it was shot lol

That was my intensions. I passed it on to my friend and talked the guy down to $130. So thats a good deal for the proline max paddle tires, two hitech tg servos and an LRP Z28 engine that runs great. He took it home and swapped the mill and tires over to his savy X. Then put all the savy parts on the cen truggy and has been enjoying bashing the hell out of it. Nothing has broke yet so he is happy.