MP7.5 Aftermarket CNC parts - must see

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uDi_MP7.5

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I've got a friend in canada with a CNC machine who designs and makes mp7.5 parts and sells them on ebay.

Thought i'd link it here since theres a lot of mp7.5 guys that might be interested.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...d=mmurray70&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

The shock towers are worth a look, I helped design those (lots of pencil and paper work before he did the cad designs of them) so you know they're good. *chuckle*

fb_1_b.jpg

fb_1_b.jpg

the idea was to better the Fioroni/Racers edge parts for less money. machined from 6mm/7075, so should be rock solid.

lmk what you think, and any questions just ask. :)

-uDi

They look very clean and solid - if you need a beta tester, you got one here.

How about the center bulk assembly - do you have any of those done? If so, and the price is right, I may be interested.

Nice work and congrats on the success - hope they hold up as well as they look.

thanks,

no center bulk assembly yet, do you think there'd be much demand for it? I don't see the need for it myself, but thats just me.

about beta testing, sorry, the guy drives a 7.5 himself so he usually tries the things before he sells them, or I do... :hehe:

Make some Thunder Tiger S2 Pro parts :)

I'm the guy who makes them. Sorry to say that theres no plans for the center assembly for now. If there is enough interest here though you guys may change my mind. Anything else that you guys would really like to see for the 7.5?

How much are you asking for the parts?

Originally posted by mmurray70
I'm the guy who makes them. Sorry to say that theres no plans for the center assembly for now. If there is enough interest here though you guys may change my mind. Anything else that you guys would really like to see for the 7.5?

Front hub carriers. I tanked the right 22 degree one a couple weeks ago and have no idea how it happened. I'm running the 20 degree ones now, but it feels different. The Ergal aluminum ones are a bit pricey for what they are.

Originally posted by Nitro_Keebler
How much are you asking for the parts?

The shock towers are $23 each. Free shipping if you buy a set. And of course I accept paypal. Prices on other products are on e-bay, click the link Udi posted.

My e-mail if [email protected] if you have any questions or want to place an order.

I'll keep the arms and hub carriers in mind.

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm at work and the assholes have Ebay blocked :trashed:

Ill check em out later on...but since you dont make parts for the S2 Pro, it wont help me :(

Would you rather we used the ebay auctions or dealt with you directly?

Count me in for the center diff assembly if you make it and the price is right! Man I want the 2 pice one but 118.00 is just a bit too much!

Originally posted by robriguez
Would you rather we used the ebay auctions or dealt with you directly?

I'd probably prefer to deal direct (e-bay fees cost a fortune!), but if youd prefer to go through e-bay so you get the protection policy, thats fine too. Your call.

I usually give a discount on orders of three or more items, I can provide a slightly better deal on orders outside e-bay since I dont have to pay the fees.

Can somebody link me to the $118 diff mount? Thanks!

FIO_OT_IF105.jpg

I'm not sure if these are for the storm or the inferno as the page was in some asian language and i didnt feel like translating.

Would you happen to know if those shock towers would fit on a GS Storm? They look awesome!

Matt

Just whanted to share the milled center bulk I did for my Kyosho MP7.5 .

Foto_08.jpg

Super beauty, Kazi. Is that what's under your contest lid?
I just read the posts on that thread. I didn't see a reason for you to withdraw, but you've been added to my 'class act' book.

That belongs to a buggy I've transformed to on-road. The lid from the contest was a Savage MT. here you have a couple more pics.

That was the car some months ago

foto_%2060.jpg

This is the car now

Foto_05.jpg

I'm writting an article about the transformation, and why I did it. It will be displayed in the RCNT Team site soon.